Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pantene Pro-V Press Release and What I Wore :)

I have extremely dry and brittle hair and on top of that I use my straightening rod every two three days. I don't like to wash my hair daily because its a whole lot of work to straighten my frizzy hair. 
Pantene new water damage repair products came as a surprise with a wonderful invitation to its Press release, P&G sure knows how to make a package.

Pantene, one of the leading beauty shampoo brands in the world, brings for its Pakistani consumers yet another innovation in hair care treatment, with the launch of the new Pantene Pro-V, with Damage Blockers (EDDS)
At an exclusive media meet held at Cafe 44 in Karachi, it was disclosed that Pantene Pro-V shampoos have been reformulated to include Damage Blockers (EDDS), becoming its first global innovation to prevent the damage caused by copper levels in hair from tap water.
Through a global study, they were first to discover that excessive minerals in the water, namely copper, deposit on hair during washing.


 Our very own hair expert Nina Lotia and the gorgeous actress/model Aamina Sheikh are the brand ambassadors of the brand and they shared their wonderful thoughts at the occasion.


Nina Lotia said, " With continued use, copper induced oxidative stress declines, protein preservation improves, reinforcing EDDS as an effective solution to prevent damage caused by copper in water."
Aamina Sheikh said, " Now, I'm so convinced by the results, I can achieve a flowing beautiful style even if I wash my hair every day-tap water no longer stands in the way!"

What I wore :)
Zac and Rachel top
Levis Jeans
Steve Madden nudeflat pumps
Micheal Kors Selma in Navy
Rose Gold Swatch Watch
Dior pearl tribal earrings






Hope you enjoyed the post! xx

8 comments:

  1. That package looks so good and you and aminah look so damn pretty and iam drooling all over your nude pump :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty laila love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laila I must admit that you are a beautiful soul and I really enjoy reading your blog. You look so amazing and those shoes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete