Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bags, Shoes, VS and RT- Haul! xx

I'm here with another haul post for you all! Here are all the goodies I got for myself.

Micheal Kors Selma in Navy Blue


MK wallet in Navy Blue to match with my bag, ofcourse :)


Aldo Bag for college


Aldo wallet in black


Another Aldo bag I got for myself:)


Shoes
Olive Heels from Vince Camuto
Black pumps with animal print on the back is from Audrey Brooke
Navy blue pumps from Life Strider
Light beige pumps from MIA

Coach Pumps


Steve Madden Pumps

BCBG Maxazria heels :D


Ankle boots from Vince Camuto


Some random shopping from VS :)
makeup bags
water bottle
night shirts
two VS mists
iphone cases


RT brushes
Expert face brush
Stippling brush
Undereye Setting brush
Blush brush

And last but not the least my Gel nails :)


Hope you guys enjoyed the post!! xx

7 comments:

  1. The MK and the Aldo ones are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul. That black Aldo bag is just amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a luxurious haul laila! Simply love all of the picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wallets!!

    http://glamorizewithsundas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur hoping we would enjoy this haul post? Its drool worthy and screen licking haul dear <3 everything is awesome. Enjoy ur buys and flaunt them ;)

    ReplyDelete