Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October Favorites! xx

Hi sweeties, since I won't be able to blog much this month because of my really hectic exam schedule, all I will be posting are favorites and haul posts, inshAllah. Let's just hope I'm able to do this, it was only a heads up, because I usually feel like the only blogger who doesn't blog much. Trust me it's my favorite thing to do! Writing posts is my only sweet time, when I feel like I'm talking to myself and things just flow. I feel so loved by PBBC especially because I almost completed a year and I don't even feel it! It's like I just started yesterday. Wow, time really flies!
Okay, so let's just get back to what this post was about :)
Here are my favorites from last month, hope you guys enjoy the pictures. I won't be writing little reviews on each like I usually do, because I have plans on writing proper reviews on each one of these favorite babies of mine.



The Balm "How 'Bout Them Apples?" palette. By far, my best purchase of this year. I love it that much! Especially the shade Crisp is my favorite, I've been wearing this almost everyday ever since I got it! Full review will be posted soon :)

Maybelline Fit me Foundation 105 and Concealer 15. My favorite foundation/concealer combo at the moment. I don't know why I never tried these before. They are just amazing. My makeup is not complete especially without the fit me concealer.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 in Mango. This lip balm is my SAVIOR! I have serious lip problems especially when the weather is changing and playing with our little hearts. And when nobody is there for me I always go to him (Kiehl's lip balm) for protection and love. I know he will always be there for me, no matter what :')
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Lolita. Honestly when I bought this, I didn't know if it was authentic, I got it from a small shop, only because, well I'm the new lip balm hoarder. It looks so pretty on the lips ( pretty pink and all, you know) and yes, it does protect but not as much as what Kiehl's baby does for me.

The BodyShop eyebrow kit in 03. I got this by mistake in Uppsala, Sweden. I was in a hurry and my Bodyshop all in one base had finished so, I just went upto this mall close to my place and got this, thinking it was the All in one face base. Yes, I'm that stupid enough to not notice the size. The girl at the outlet also asked me if I have used this before and wanted to try, I said no, this is my shade thanks and just walked out. Impatience is bad. But in this case, I found something I can't live without anymore. It's the perfect shade for my brows, makes them look lush and thick. I've always used eyebrow pencils, this was my first time with a powder, and oh my my, how amazing and easy to use is this thing!

Benefit They're Real mascara. The only expensive mascara I love! Trust me I've tried so many from Dior to Lancome but have never found them to be better than drugstore ones. My favorite will always be Loreal Voluminous Ultra black/ Million lashes mascara. This Benefit mascara however does the job, it makes my lashes longer, thicker and I can apply it multiple times to get the result I want, it doesn't dry or smudge one bit.

Hope you guys liked this post! xx







5 comments:

  1. Nice picks... I like maybelline fit me concealer, but the foundation didn't work really well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks babe! Benefit They're real mascara is really a bomb :) Love it!
    wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these products are amazing nice post:)
    http://irajbutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the items look good to use. I have been looking for some good lip balm for my dry parched lips. I think I will give this one a try and I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete