Saturday, November 15, 2014

L'oreal White Perfect Total 10 Whitening Day Cream- Review

Finally writing my review on this lovely product which promises solutions to 10 skin problems. I was sent a sample of the L'oreal White Perfect day cream for review purposes. I have been using this for over two months now and I think this is the perfect time to write my review on this.

I can't believe my face was on the official L'oreal Pakistan page along with my other beautiful bloggers. We were asked to talk about our skin problems and solutions.


Look at all the pretty bloggers. Picture taken from the Official L'oreal Pakistan facebook page.







 Honestly, L'oreal face products have never suited my skin since I have super sensitive dry skin and most of their products are scented. This face cream however gave me no such issues.
It is extremely mild on the face, doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all. Most of the other brands I've used, their face creams feel heavy on the skin, especially the weather we have to deal with everyday, I can't risk anything heavy on the face, it only means more sweating followed by pimples.
This products has spf 30, which makes it better than so many other face creams. I don't have to worry about putting a separate sunscreen and then a face moisturizer now. It hasn't broken me out, I have been using this since two months now. It doesn't give my skin that instant glow though, but it has done a lot for me in the long run. I have seen my skin getting better, my dark spots are almost gone except the ones I pick now and then.
My main problem has always been brown discoloration, especially when it comes to premature aging, I don't like to take any risk with the amount of spf I put on my face. Who wants wrinkles in early 20's? Please girls never step out of the house without wearing sunscreen.





It is mildly scented, and has thin lotion consistency. but it isn't runny. The packaging is very secure and is very easy to carry around. The cream looks white in the picture, but it is actually a very light lilac shade.

According to L'oreal this product protects skin against 10 problems, lets see which one of these has it saved me from.
1- Instant glow: I would say no, it doesn't give me an instant glow, but it does make my skin look even. There are times when I can rush out of the house without my holy grail bodyshop all in face base on and only wear this.
2-Fairer skin: Definitely a yes. I have seen my skin improve over the last couple of months. It has helped me get rid of the tan.
3-Even tone: Yes. I don't see alot of dark spots on my face anymore. It looks bright and fresh even without makeup on.
4-Anti-dark spots: Need I say more? this is an obvious Yes.
5-Anti-shine effect: Yes. This cream doesn't dry me out neither does it make me sweaty or shiny throughout the day. It has the perfect lotion consistency, without being too runny or thick.
6-Anti-pollution: It clearly keeps my skin protected. My university is open and there is sun and pollution everywhere around that area. This has helped me through so much.
7-Anti-UVA: dull skin, premature aging and dark spots are mostly caused by UVA rays. It saves me from this.
8-Anti-UVB: Yes, my skin hasn't tanned since I've started using this.
9-Anti-oxidation: definitely a protectant against both extrinsic and intrinsic oxidation processes.
10-Anti-oilness effect: Again, this cream isn't oily at all. It dries and absorbs very easily and keeps my skin matte.



Pros:
Protects against important things.
Not very heavy on the pocket
Consistency is good for both dry and oily skin types
Doesn't leave smear or powdery finish after applying.
Can be used both as a sunscreen and moisturizer for oily skin.
it has SPF 30.

Cons:
It is mildly scented.
Sensitive skin may get irritated
May not be enough as a moisturizer for dry skin types.
Some people may prefer thicker face creams during winters.

Price: Rs.1000/-

Hope you liked the post! xx




8 comments: