Friday, October 10, 2014

Haul Post! xoxo

I haven't been posting alot of haul posts lately. Here is a nice big haul post for you all. Some of the makeup items are purchased from Sweden, Istanbul airport dutyfree, some from Rouge ( my favorite facebook page ), Stylista ( first ever purchase from this amazing accessories store online on fb ), Heel sandals from Stylo, Chanel perfume bag from Pink Bling and Mac Addict (fb page)
Enjoy the pictures and details are are written below each picture. :)

Got these sunglasses, set of these everyday wear tops and Moroccon Oil treatment (serum) from a small shop in Uppsala, Sweden. I love applying the Moroccon Oil on wet hair, only on the tips. it works great and smells even better.

Got the Chanel Blush in Pink Explosion from Istanbul airport. The other two products, How about them apples by the Balm(rs.3200) and Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation in shade b10 (rs.6700) is by Rouge.

Got this Maybelline Fit me Foundation in 105, also fit me concealer in 115 ( not in the picture) These two products by Maybelline are my favorite drugstore purchases.
YSL Touche Eclat in shade 3, I was convinced I wanted to get shade 2, which was lighter and brighter for my undereye, but the guy at the counter was convinced that I should get warm color for my undereye so I got this. Honestly, I'd prefer a shade lighter.
Mac Pro longwear concealer in NC20, its a bad idea to apply this for undereye, but I have seen youtube gurus using it under their eyes and they look flawless, but in my case it only looks nice on the face and creases as an undereye concealer.
Mac lipstick in Ravishing: loveee this shade, if you want that peachy glowy look then trust me its incomplete without Ravishing on your lips.
I was very dehydrated during holidays so I stopped at Keihls to get their Lip Balm, it was a life saviour. And I got the Hand salve free :)


Chanel Perfume Clutch (very close to the original ) got this for rs.8000 from Pink Bling ( page on fb )

Nars Blush in Angelika(rs.3600), Nars lipgloss in Turkish delight(rs.3300) and Hope in a jar sample (gift) by Rouge. Mac lipstick in Angel by Mac Addict (fb page) for rs.2200


Chanel no.5 perfume from Istanbul airport for 77Euros


Light Peach block heel sandals from Stylo

Black heels from Stylo.


Stylista necklace for rs.1450. Picture taken from Stylista fb page.

I'm extremely sorry for not being able to write down the prices for every product in my haul post, but I will try to update you guys on what was their price in Swedish Kronor!
Hope you guys enjoyed the post! xx

5 comments:

  1. uff uff Nars,theBalm and that clear clutch.Lovely haul.Lucky girl <3
    Do share your thoughts on Moroccan oil
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yummyyyy haul ... Enjoy ur goodies.. :)

    ReplyDelete