Friday, October 24, 2014

Birthday Outfit! xx

Here is my outfit pictures and details :)


I got the black pants and black georgette lace kimono style jacket from Splash, Ocean Mall.
The pants were on sale I got them for Rs.2400, and the black georgette lace kimono style jacket was for Rs.2700. The white silk sleeveless shirt I'm wearing is tailored. Also I'm wearing my new YSL arty ring in black and a lovely black owl bracelet gift from Pink Bling. And the lovely statement necklace which I showed you guys in my previous post was from Stylista. 

Birthday cake by the Cakery


Birthday cake by Fancy Bakes

Birthday cake from Nandos


What is birthday without a birthday selfie? :)

Makeup
face: Primer: Monistat Chafing gel
Foundation: Maybelline fit me in 105
Concealer: Ysl touche eclat 03 and maybelline fit me concealer 
Powder: Bodyshop loose face powder
The balm all about them apples cream blush palette ( Crisp blush ) favorite blush at the moment

eyes: Naked 3 on the eyes, 
Mac fluidline blacktrack gel eyeliner
Rimmel scandaleyez nude pencil on the waterline
Benefit They're real mascara
eyebrows: bodyshop eyebrow kit 03

Lips: Mac please me, mixed with bit of  mac candyyumyum
lipgloss: nars turkish delight

Hope you enjoyed the post! xx



3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Wish you all the best in coming years of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday once again...and nice outfit. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty dear :) Belated happy birthday to you!
    *Hugs*

    wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete