Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Shoes and Iphone Cases - Haul Post

I have been crazy busy these days, have exams next month. I haven't been using my blog lately, its so frustrating not being able to write posts on time. I have so many posts to complete and all I feel like doing is sitting back relaxing in my free time.
This morning I woke at 5am and decided life should be more fun if I utilize my time doing things I love, apart from studying, nobody likes that crap.
Here is a small shoe haul and a couple of iphone 5 cases I got for myself lately.
Hope you enjoy this, here are all the pictures for you guys.




These are the chappals I got from Stiletto. Aren't they pretty? Gucci, Burberry and Hermes.
I love the Hermes one, its so in these days, love these purchases. Each was for rs.1195. A much needed treat to myself.

Now the iphone 5 cases I got.


This beautiful Chanel perfume case was for rs.4000. I know I spent a lot on this. After I ordered it from the Luxury Closet, I saw the same thing being sold at almost half the price. Is there a way to be sweet and say it was a rip off? I mean, I love this. I wanted it really badly so i ordered it from the first place I saw it on. But still, I feel its just too much of a price to pay for this.


Only because I don't want to use the Chanel case everyday which I will anyway. I got this baby for only rs.400 from a mobile shop at Dolmen mall, Tariq road. It's a really stylish Gucci phone case, I'm really impressed with the quality and the money I paid for this. It was so cheap, beautiful and white, how was I supposed to resist?

These are all my latest shoe and phone cases purchases. Hope you guys liked it! xx

8 comments:

  1. oh dear.Yes you did pay alot for the phone case.but its ok it happens :) lovely choices.I like the burberry sandals alot.annnd I so know about that "Study mode" I am in one nowadays and boy I am failing at it so badly :( wish you luck for your exams and mine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, the chanel case is so IN, but too pricey... I like your shoe selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul and yes I have also seen that case in 2000 PKR....I must say it's very pretty and I love all the chappals....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. I love the gucci and burberry print flats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello you have lovely shoes
    i have question did you get these online or from store can you please tell me
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your chappals! Especially the Hermes one. x

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there!
    Ive nominated you for a Liebster award at my blog! Hope you enjoy the post =)
    http://accordingtomarium.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/3rd-liebster-award-nomination/

    ReplyDelete