Thursday, May 8, 2014

My PBBC Swap Goodies!

This was my first time and I'm so happy I took part in the PBBC swapping.
My swap partner sent me the goodies which were on my wishlist. She also sent me a really beautiful letter, I'm so happy she reads my blog. 
Here are the pictures.


Can you read the lovely letter my swap partner sent me:) I felt so good after reading it and I've kept it safe by the way, the same way I used to keep my birthday cards when I was little^


Freeman Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals. As you can see I've already used this baby so much. Its such an easy to use face mask and gives the best results.



I've never used Maybelline mascaras, and have always been a die hard Loreal mascara fan. I wanted to give this a try, so I wrote this Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara in my wishlist. And guess what? It's actually amazing! Gives the best volume and thickness to my lashes.


Medora lipstick in Hint of Pink: my swap partner uses this lipstick everyday and wanted me to try it out. It's a lovely everyday brown-red shade. Love it! Thank you:*
Revlon Lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake: I love collecting revlon lip butters, they are so smooth and pigmented. I love the texture and they are pretty much my favorite drugstore lippies.

Swatches for both the lip products:







Essence long lasting eye pencil: My swap partner uses this everyday too and sent me as a token of appreciation. I've used this two or three times now and I think I've found my new eye pencil love after rimmel, ud and kat von d.

These are all the products I received from my partner. I really want to know who my swap partner is! it feels so good to receive and send wishlist products out to people, I think I'm going to take part in this every year now! xx 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff dear......xoxoxo.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascara! It's my favourite. x

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete