Thursday, May 8, 2014

Met Gala 2014 Favorite Dresses!

Here are some my of favorite celebrity dresses from the Met Gala 2014
Time to find out who wore it best according to me:)




Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were definitely the best dressed couple at the red carpet. Both were dressed in Gucci. Oh, and they also shared a lot of PDA moments on the red carpet;)


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West! Yes, how can I ever forget my Kim baby? This power couple finally proved how they deserved to be on the Vogue cover in March.I mean come on, just look at them babies!;) As much as I love Kim's makeup, I have started falling for her dressing sense lately. She has definitely improved and matured which is great. Both of them wore Lanvin. Thumbs up!


Anne Hathaway wore it simple and elegant and I love it! She was seen in a top and skirt from the Calvin Klein Collection.


Kendell Jenner is definitely following her big sister's foot steps. Her whole look, starting from her back blow dried hair to her Topshop dress was just amazing. Yes, you read it right, Topshop dress, it wasn't even from a proper designer. Only a model can make a Topshop dress look like a million dollar dress.


Leighton Meester was also one of my favs from the Met Gala. She wore a fully embellished beautiful Emilio Puccio dress. She looked stunning! She reminded me of Angelina Jolie from this years Oscars.



Can we talk more models please? How can someone wear pants to Met Gala and look smoking hot? Yes, Cara Delevingne can do both! She wore Stella McCartney by the way.


Oh, I just have so much love for Emma Stone! She looked modern and sassy at the same time. This lady is definitely doing it right with fashion these days! Lavendar and fuchsia on the red carpet, omg omg, rocking this Thakoon outfit.

These were my favorites from the Met Gala:* Let me know yours in the comments below! xx

1 comment: