Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Small Haul and NOTD!

I went with my mom to get some medicines, and ended up buying some Medora and this Christine nail polish. They are very cheap and the nail colors are so amazing.
Here are the things I got. :)

These three nail paints.
Christine : baby blue nail polish #235, rs.165
Medora: Coral nail polish #330, rs.110
I lost this coral nail paint last year so I had to go get this for summer!
Medora Top Coat, rs.110


Kojic acid cream: I have been wanting to try this for so long ! I have very bad hyper-pigmentation especially around my lower face, chin and neck area, Really needed this! hope this really helps!


Medora lipstck in Glossy 25: it is a lovely glossy pink shade, but I didn't like the formula after I applied it on my lips. I wasn't expecting a lot since it was only for rs.110. Swatches are below.



and finally my nails of the day is Christine blue baby with Medora Top coat, here is a picture.


Hope you liked this! xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely haul......Can't wait to read your review on Kojica cream....I have read mixed reviews so far and it stopped me from giving it a try...xoxoxo.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul and i love lipstick and nail polish colour :)
    do see my reviews in my blog :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG laila <3 I have this baby blue shade from christine and i simply love love it. Love the lipstick shade =) Waiting for Kojica cream review!
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete