Sunday, March 23, 2014

Skin Care Haul!

I'm so excited to share my Skin care haul with you guys today! I just went out with my mom today to Jumbo Store and got all this stuff!
I seriously needed a new skin care routine, I was so tired of using the same face washes and scrubs. Really badly needed to go get my hands on these things.
Here is what I got:)




Ponds White Beauty All in one BB+ Fairness Cream
Heard so much about this product, thought I should give it a try
Rs.285/




Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser
Really needed something to start with for my terrible pores and whiteheads,
and it was pretty affordable for Rs.620/
         
            
Misline Acne Clear Facial Foam
It was cheap and it said Acne, so I thought why not give it a try?
Lets see how it works for my dry acne prone skin
Got it for rs.160/


Clean&Clear Daily Scrub with Aloe vera and exfoliating beads,
Needed a break from my usual St.Ives Blemish scrub and wanted to try something new.
Rs.355/


Pond's flawless white lightening day cream
I use Physiogel as my normal everyday moisturizer, I just feel I wanted to try something new, I was so tired of using the same one for over an year now.
Rs.700/

This is all what I got. I'm really excited to try all these products, will sit and figure out the Neutrogena Cleanser now. Thanks.
Hope you enjoyed this! xx

11 comments:

  1. Great haul! Do post your thoughts on everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that C&C scrub anywhere. I'd love to grab that one! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul....do review Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser first....I am facing the same problem.....xoxoxo.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks I must say :) I have my eyes ob nutrigena cleanser BUT my senstive skin... :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks I must say :) I have my eyes ob nutrigena cleanser BUT my senstive skin... :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ponds cream really works.Greta haul.Hope you enjoy the stuff and review bb cream soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. I'd love to hear ur say on the neutrogena power cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Neutrogena Power Cleanser just like others!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting to get my hands on the power cleanser <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to know what you feel about Neutrogena Power Cleanser...

    ReplyDelete