Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Mac Lipstick Collection- Swatches

I don't have a big Mac lipstick collection, I have around six of them and I love them to death. Yes, Mac lipsticks are probably the best lipsticks I have ever used, not that I have used a lot of high end ones, but these are amazing. The pigmentation and the staying power of these just make me fall more and more in love with them. I have quite a few on my wishlist for this year, and I will be sharing my wishlist Mac lipsticks at the end of this post with you guys.

Here are the swatches of the ones I own :)


                                                                     Mac Lipsticks!

                                        


                                                       
                                             Mac Up the Amp: most beautiful milky purple color


                                                     
                   Mac Candy Yum Yum: bright barbie pink, such a beautiful statement lipstick

 Mac Rebel: its a berry red color with a little purple to it, my favorite winter lipstick, I wear this with just three four coats of mascara. its love!

Mac Please Me: it is a muted pink shade, very wearable with a smokey eye look and when you dont want alot going on on your lips.
                                                    

 Mac Impassioned: it is a mixture of coral, red and pink. it is bright and so happening! If you're not comfortable wearing a red, you definitely need this in your life.

Mac Vegas Volt: when coral meets orange....in a subtle way. Yes, this is what you get. My favorite favorite lipstick. Have been wearing this with every outfit ever since I got this.

   Left to right: Rebel, Up the Amp, Candy yum yum, Impassioned, Vegas Volt, Please me

Left to right: Rebel, Up the Amp, Candy yum yum, Impassioned, Vegas Volt, Please me

My Mac lipsticks wishlist:
Mac Ravishing, Mac Girl about town and Mac Russian Red

Hope you liked this post ladies! do let me know in the comments how you found this and which ones are your favorites? xx

20 comments:

  1. You've got a lovely collection! <3 I have Vegas Volt on top of my Mac lipstick wishlist! ^^ x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo you own so many Mac lipsticks MashAllah... am loving vegas volt and please me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vegas volt and please me look tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg....you still think that 6 are less...:O Nice collection hun....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a mac lipstick ADDICT. Totally adore each one I own =D
    Need to get up the amp and rebel in my collection.
    Much Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy Yum Yum is surely going to be an addition in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love your collection and do try girl about town it is my favourate :D
    do check my hauls and reviews :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want MAC lipsticks in this lifetime....
    Lovely.collection thanks.for.sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please me is my favouriteeeee :) I love your collection Laila xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. rebel has been in my wishlist since agess! nice collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebel is a close dupe of YSL Forbidden Burgundy. I SO SO SO want that. Rebel seems like a good start ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love M.A.C lipsticks, great collection!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice picks i own russian red n ithink itx the best red i ever have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great collection;)Girl about Town was my first MAC lippy.Now I have 7 :)You shud also get Chatterbox Its my current fav .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow i love how you have chosen such pretty shades in varying hues...an awesome collection for sure! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty collection! Loving Candy Yum Yum. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful collection dear...
    Plz show.me some love
    By joining me www.makeovercraze.blogspot.com
    Following u

    ReplyDelete