Thursday, January 16, 2014

My January Haul!

I personally love reading haul posts and doing them is one of the best feelings.
I had not known happiness before I started blogging about things I love. It has definitely become a part of me which i look forward to whenever I make a purchase. The urgency to try out something new and to write about it is priceless!

Things shown in this post have been purchased from the facebook pages, Rouge, Beauty Broadway, Beauty Unleashed and www.beautyarena.pk website. I will be mentioning everything in order. :)


I might have missed out some things in this first picture, but they are definitely not missed in this post. Keep scrolling down, ladies :)

Things I purchased from Rouge
Benefit Primed for Lovin' (Rs. 5435)
Gojane Sunglasses (Rs.1500)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy ( Rs.2950)


My first Benefit Purchase :)




What is inside Benefit Primed and Lovin': Full size Porefessional Primer
Full size High Beam highlighter
Full size Benefit They're Real mascara
Small size SugarBomb lipgloss

My Gojane round sunglasses!




My first Tarte product and that too from their Amazonian Blush collection
Here I present to you Tipsy!



two samples I received with my parcel. 
Stila convertible blush sample and a small perfume sample:)


Products I purchased from Beauty Broadway
Victoria Secrets Body Butter in Love Spell (Rs.1650)
Sample size of Clinique 7 day scrub cream and Dramatically different moisturizer (Rs.1100, both)
NYX Lipgloss in Queen of Africa (Rs.350)


Victoria Secrets body butter in Love spell

I had to try this after shower today and I did! I love VS Love spell's body mist so much and this body butter is heavenly!


Samples; because I wanted to try out these two Clinique products before making the big purchase ;)


NYX lipgloss in Queen of Africa

Keep scrolling down, it isn't over yet ;)
Now my little haul from my friend Fatima who runs the page Beauty Unleashed on facebook. Here is the Bow necklace ( Rs.600) I've been wanting to get for so long and the Sleek Molten Metal Metallic eyeshadow bases duo (Rs. 1345)





I also ordered Hello Glow Whitening Facial Polish from the Beauty Arena website in a small 30ml pack just to try out what the hype is all about. It is pretty expensive for its size. Rs.650 for the 30ml bottle and Rs.1500 for the 100ml bottle.


Khaled Hosseini's, "And the Mountains Echoed "
I finally got time to buy and read my favorite authors last book.



And last but not the least my Spectraban Sunscreen spf 40 (Rs.2000), which I got from a local drugstore.


Hope you girls enjoyed my January Haul post. I will be reviewing products shown in this post soon! :) xx

25 comments:

  1. Great haul...OMG the tarte blush and the love spell body butter, I so wanna try these.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was dying to get my hands on these! <3

      Delete
  2. I sooooooo need this tarte blush in tipsy *Sighs* Nice Haul btw. Wanna Follow each other? http://wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its beautiful! thanks , sweetie. definitely following you back:)

      Delete
  3. Very lovely picks, from which site u picked the sunglasses ill check too. I also purchased a benefit set recently do check my latest blog post on shopping, Khalid hossieni is my favourite writer too, have to get time to read thousand splendid Suns n this one ... May be someday, someday.soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are gojane glasses, found them in some Rouge album:) yes, you should really read A thousand splendid suns!:D

      Delete
  4. Nice picks.....simply wow.....you have a very good taste and choice I must say....:P Fingers crossed for the review of clinique products...xoxoxo.....:D

    Hun dont forget to visit my blog too...:D

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u maria :D yes, definitely following you cutie

      Delete
  5. You got such a bargain on the benefit stuff! Great price for almost all full size products :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read this book by K.H but "after reading "A thousand splendid suns" i kept moping for a week.I had to read two novels to come out of that brooding mood.
    Lovely haul.I love sleek molten metal and afer seeingyour haul i have added ot to my list too ^_^ everything is soooper and i hope u enjoy it all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww , you're right a thousand splendid sons was very emotional. And thank you! :D

      Delete
  7. wow great haul! enjoyed reading this :)

    followed you from
    www.thebeautyscrolls.blogspot.com
    do check it out and follow back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks samar! :) yes, definitely following you!;)

      Delete
  8. nice haul www.anoodmaliksblo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just started following your blog and your doing an amazing job. Looking forward to your reviews. I'm using the Clinique lotion since last year and it's not dramatic but really good. Btw 'and the mountains echoed' -beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Saira :D so happy you're enjoying ny blog:)

      Delete
  10. lovely haul..waiting for the molten shadow review from sleek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kiran! You have an amazing blog! I just looked it up and now following:)

      Delete
  11. love your haul ... show some swatches of tarte also dont forget to checkout my blog and fb page.. i am a newbie show some love and support and partcipate on my poll

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiblingz/583060218414192?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete