Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My 2013 Beauty Favorites! ( Too late, but here it is )

I know, I'm super duper late at this -_-
I have had a tough week because of so many things happening in my life right now!
My 4th year of medicine started last week, I have been busy with the clinicals, my laptops screen ribbon broke and my internet sucks these days :(
Too many excuses? I have had the most interesting start to the New year and I'm happy. My college life is great and personal life is too cute to be true at the moment :)

Here I present to you my last years beauty favorites!
I just took the clicks in a hurry, I hope the pictures don't disappoint you, girlies..
Please enjoy ;)

not all the products I love from last year are in this picture
keep scrolling down for more my lovelies

Lets start with the products in the order I apply them onto my face


Monistat Chafing Gel: My favorite face primer!

Physiogel cream: best, bestestttt face moisturizer I've ever used! and trust me I have tried quite a few.


Revlon colorstay liquid foundation in Buff: hey, this product deserves to be in my 'Can't live without' post! It is just love! all time favorite foundation for formal events!

The Bodyshop Radiant highlighter: This was my first highlighter which I got only because I could not afford a high end liquid highlighter maybe? Trust me, this mixed with Revlon colorstay is Heaven! gives the most amazing glow to my skin. Love, love, love this product! 

Kryolan Tv paint stick in Ivory: I use this as an undereye concealer when I apply my bodyshop all in one face base on normal hangouts with friends because I don't like to use my Revlon liquid foundation in day time.

Kryolan Tv paint stick in 3W: I use this when I wear my Revlon colorstay at formal events, sounds weird why I do this thing with my two different shades of tv paint sticks...I'm still trying to understand why i do this... Buttt, these are love! Once you get the hold of how to use cream concealers under your eyes, you will know their importance, my lady!

The Bodyshop Loose powder in #2: if you need a brightening undereye powder which is easily available in Karachi, this is your bet! I love this product, not even as an all over face powder but it works wonders as a brightening undereye concealer setting powder.

The Bodyshop All in one face base in 03: This is the love of my life! I will try others, don't worry....but i'll always compare them to this!

Face Brushes: Elf Face brush for blending everything out! 
Sigma f80: my new love for applying foundation :D
Karaja foundation brush: my old love, which im still in love with, but I have just been using sigma f80 more now.


Nars Laguna bronzer: for scuplting your face for those sculpted sexy cheek bones.

Blushes: Mac Well dressed: When I can't think of anything to wear with a heavy heavy eye makeup, this is my bet! I just love the color!
Victoria Secrets Luminous Mineral blush in Starlet: My favorite pink blush for when I'm feeling all fresh and want to spread some love around.
Milani baked blush in Luminoso: This is my bush for life! The moment I put this on the first time, I fell head over heels. Can't live without this!

Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle: I love, love this golden champagne highlighter to death! apply right where you want the glow and see your yourself in the mirror with a JLo glow.


My favorite eye shadow palettes from last year and obviously most used ones :)

Urban Decay Ammo Palette: love everything about this palette!

Urban Decay Naked palette: I love the transition colors in this palette, Naked and Buck. Love the darker shades for the outer V. And ofcourse the golden shade for when I want an amazing shaadi/dawat look!

Kat Von D True Romance eye shadow palette in Saint: I have used this palette the most! Love every color from this palette, altho there are no transition colors in the palette so I had to use Naked from the UD Naked palette for almost every look which I did from this palette. The champagnes and pinks are beautiful, the darker colors are great too! 



Luscious Eye Brushes: The only two brushes I fell in love with, out of the whole luscious 12 piece brush set. And the bad news is I don't know what their numbers or names are. One is a big blending brush which I use to apply my transition colors above my crease and also use it to blend any harshness in my eye makeup especially when I want a smokey look. The other one is what I use to apply champagne highlight colors to my tear duct areas with to make my eyes pop and look wide awake.

Loreal Voluminous Ultra Collagen mascara: My life saver! need I say more?

UD glide on eye pencil in Rockstar and Dimolition : I love to use this because I'm not a fan of black eye liners anymore. I like my eyes subtle and nice without much definition.

Rimmel Kohl pencil in Black: I wear glasses to my college so I don't really wear alot of makeup when I'm on the go. I just like to wear this on my botton lash line and I'm done with my eyes.

Catrice eye pencil in White: I heard great reviews about this pencil and I wanted to try a white pencil for my waterline. Tried this and fell in love! it stays on forever.


Time for my Lippies!

Labello lip balm: when I'm at home, I wear this, and love it so much!

Lip pencils: NYX lip pencil in Nude Pink (best when I want to apply light pinks and nudes)
Acme lip pencil in Enamel Red (best when I apply my corals )

Lipsticks: Mac lipstick in Please me : favorite muted pink for when there is a lot going on on my eyes.
Revlon lipbutters in Pink Truffle and Berry Smoothie: Favorite lip products from last year! The only downside is their wear time! These two shades are LOVE! 
Diana of London Pure addiction lipstick in Rambutan: my favorite and most used orange lipstick from last year.

Lip glosses: MUA lipgloss in #4: my go to lip gloss and the only pigmented one out of this MUA lip gloss range. the pigmentation, the texture, everything is just amazing! but the other ones which I got from the same range were zero pigmented and only good for when I want the shine to add onto my matte lipsticks.

Victoria Secrets lip gloss in Glow: its a nude beige lip gloss but doesn't show much color when applied. I love to use this ontop of my matte nude/pink lipsticks. love the smell and the taste of this!


makeup doesn't end without a makeup setting spray for me!
Kryolan Makeup Setting Spray: I only use this during summers for when I really need to hold my makeup in place. In winters I prefer just to moisturize and prime my face nicely and not use any mattifying face mist because my skin is already very dry.

Can't believe I finally completed this post! I'm so sorry for being so lost. This first week of college has been so hectic for me!

Lots of love! xx

6 comments:

  1. I can understand your feelings as I am a student too.....:D I think I must try Physiogel cream ....xoxoxoxoxo.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is so terrible for us!
      And you should definitely try it! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh im using kryolan oriental for covering dark circles but still can't do it perfectly :/
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oriental is for darker skin tone. Try the orange corrector and dont apply too much. A little goes a long way then cover it up with your regular brightening concealer :) hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. I miss my student life :(

    I love all your complete collection especially face products :)

    ReplyDelete