Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Small Haul!

So I went to Park towers yesterday with my mom for some shopping and got myself a few things. Hope you ladies enjoy this haul post. I'm already late at so many reviews which I have to do but I just can't get myself to sit and write about my purchases lately. Have loads of reviews coming up next week, inshaAllah :)

Here are the pictures of products I purchased from Park Towers.


These Loafer shoes from English Boot House (EBH), Rs.600. Yes, you read that right, rs.600, only :)

These beautiful big earrings from Sentiments, Rs. 1450. I loveeeee jewelry from Sentiments, do check it out if you girls haven't.

This beautiful ring also from Sentiments, Rs.350

This iphone 5 case was my mom's choice and I really like it. This was for Rs.1000.


And finally my favorite powder foundation in the whole world, The Body Shop All in one face Base in 03. By far the best I have used, its matte, doesn't make my face oily, stays on for up to 4 5 hours easily. Easy to carry, can be used as a full coverage foundation. Love it! The only downside is its price , Rs.2450 isn't an easy amount to pay for a powder foundation, but when you love something and know it works for you best, you have to do it, girls.

I will be doing my January favorites post soon and also some reviews from my last January Haul post are in order. Hope you liked this ladies! xx

9 comments:

  1. I love the loafers and girly iphone cover <3 Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your jhumkas... great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks......loved the loafer shoes hun.....xoxoxo....:)

    Do follow back hun...:)

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would add a hot pink bow to those loafers if I had them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also love sentiments ... loved that earrings and iphone casing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Please do a review on powder foundation (if you haven't already done it) :P Love the haul picks.

    ReplyDelete