Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Makeup Haul!

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a really tough month for me, there is a lot going on and I really badly needed some retail therapy!

Only one of these products is a repurchase while others I have been wanting to get my hands on for ages and today I finally got them!



Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation in the shade Buff: It is a repurchase. I have tried so many foundations but I have never come across a foundation that actually makes me feel good and confident about my skin like this one does. I just keep coming back to this! This one is my all time favorite foundation, hands down!
PKR 1550

Monistat Chafing Gel: I don't know if any of you guys are a MakeupGeek fan, But I love Marlena and her youtube videos. I have been trying to get this product for almost 4 years now! Phew!
PKR 1150

Sigma F80 Brush: Best foundation brush rated by so many. I'm seriously very late on the band wagon!
PKR 2350



Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil in Nude: As much as I love my Catrice white pencil and NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk for my waterline, I wanted to get something that'd look more natural on me. And Nude color is the way to go. The moment I got to know about this pencil, I wanted it in my life.
PKR 990

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Mini Kit: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), eh? These Lip tars have been around for sometime now and are pretty well known and much talked about in the makeup blogging world. I will definitely post their review and swatches!
PKR 3550



TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: Who hasn't been talking about this highlighter? This is every beauty bloggers/youtubers new favorite these days! I had to get my hands on this, come on!
PKR 2850

Nars Blush in Luster: My heart knows how much I have been wanting and lusting after this blush since last summer! Finally, i have this in my Nars blush collection!
PKR 3550



My first experience with The Beauty Broadway, and it was amazing! I loved her prices and how she'd reply and order stuff so quickly. You guys should definitely go check out her page. I will link it down below :)

https://www.facebook.com/TheBeautyBroadway?ref=br_tf

Separate reviews and swatches will be up soon!
Do let me know what you think about this makeup haul!  xx



6 comments:

  1. Hi laila im yours new follower hope u will join me too <3
    beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey faha, thank you <3
      following you :)

      Delete
  2. hi laila.I love your haul ^_^ you have all my fav and most loved things in there :) Following you .do check out my blog :)
    www.prettypeachyandpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shehrzad :D
      Definitely following you <3

      Delete
  3. Hey nice haul, and hope to see best reviews:) Following you and welcome to blogging:)
    http://www.sparklingsmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete