Thursday, November 28, 2013

DIY : Mac Fix Plus Spray at Home

You don't like that powdery look on your face after you are done with setting your makeup with a setting powder ? Do you need something that will melt your powder into your foundation?  And definitely Mac fix plus spray is the solution. But why spend so much money when you can get the same results by making a spray yourself?
For me Mac fix plus is not a setting spray, it is more of a product I use when I don't like the powdery look on my face. I love using my Kryolan Professional Make-up setting spray for setting my makeup so that my makeup lasts longer and the amount of product you get with the price is just amazing.
My DIY solution for your powdery face?
Here it is! 


What is it and what you need?
Very simple :)
You just need a bottle of Rose water. You can easily get it in any grocery store. And a bottle of Glycerin.
Portions:
Small bottle of Rose water as seen in the picture
3 tablespoons of Glycerin.
After adding Glycerin to the bottle shake it well.
And your Mac fix plus spray is ready!
It will give a subtle glow to your face and help "melt" the powder into your foundation.
Best way to use it, is to keep it in the refrigerator. I like to use it as a cooling spray as well and not only for melting down my powder into foundation. It is best to carry it in your bag all day and travel with it. Very refreshing for your skin.

Hope this was helpful! xx
More DIYs will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment